This is a two-day on water course designed to enable participants to develop their canoe and kayak skills.
This Course Covers:
- General Boating Safety
ie entering, moving about in, loading and leaving, storage and care and buoyancy of the canoe/kayak
- Explain the rules of boating
- Being able to turn, back and have control of the canoe/kayak
- Capsize Skills
More information is in your Look Wide Book
- All participants are required to be able to swim 50m in deep moving water.
- Download the KIT LIST HERE
- If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to Register
Registration & Refund Policy Courses:
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
Contact the Member Services Team at [email protected]
or call the Girl Guides Office on 02 8396 5200, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.