This event has been postponed until further notice.
Regatta is a long-standing event for 14–30 year old’s. While it is still loaded with tradition it is a popular and fun weekend, with girls coming back year after year.
There are informal boating competitions held on the Saturday and Sunday mornings, some exciting land activities on Saturday afternoon, activities into the evening and a Guides Own.
12 - 14 March 2021
Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park
Guides (13+), Senior Guides, Junior Leaders, Olave Program Members and Adult Members can also join in for a linked event.
Youth, Olave & Adult Ticket - $95
BLAST OFF REGATTA INFORMATION PAGE
Check out the dedicated information page for Blast Off Regatta which includes information on the venue, kit list, pre-regatta challenges, and much more.
Registering your Unit or Group
Each Unit or Olave Group needs to have ONE person in charge.
There is no limit to the number of participants per Unit.
Additional Ticket Information:
• Please be aware there are four ticket types; two for Olaves and two for Units, this is a member only event
• Units including all Senior Guides book in under the Unit Group Member ticket with one leader booking in under the Unit/Group Leader ticket
• Olaves book in under the Olave Group Member ticket with your leader booking in under the Olave Group Leader ticket
• There are no single day tickets available, all tickets are for the full weekend and include dinner on Saturday night
- If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to Register
or How to Register a Unit
Registrations Open -
Monday 11 January
Registrations Close -
Monday 22 February
Registration & Refund Policy Courses:
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
Monday 22 February, unless event is filled prior to this date.
No name changes, refunds or transfers after Monday 22 February.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com
and will only be processed under extenuating circumstances.
Contact the Member and Supporter Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the Office on 02 8396 5200, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.