This session will benefit those who have an existing Support Group they wish to either refresh or re-inspire or those who know they need some support and want to learn how to set up a new District Support Group.
Monday 27 September
Online through Zoom
7 - 8pm AEST
6:30 - 7:30pm Northern Territory
There is no cost to attend this information session.
- Benefits & Purpose of a Girl Guides District Support Group
- Setting up a Support Group - Suggested Roles & Recruitment
- Resources for Managing a Support Group
- Tips for Leading a Successful Support Group
- Q&A time with an experienced panel of DM’s with wins & learnings working with Support Groups.
What you will need:
Electronic device with camera and microphone capabilities to join the session.
This session will be recorded and shared with all District Managers afterwards however we do encourage your attendance.
A similar session for Unit Leaders will be held soon after.
Current Members of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT must ensure their membership is current before registering. You will need your membership number available to register.
12pm Monday 27 September.
Contact the Events Team at [email protected]
or call the Office on 02 8396 5200 between Monday and Friday 9am-5pm