Celebrating 100 years of empowering future women in NSW was different to first planned for Guiding in NSW, ACT & NT! With most of our celebrations happening in the digital space, we are closing our centenary celebrations with one final online celebratory hurrah, for Adult Members! Featuring networking, games and contemporary classics.
Catch up with your Sisters in Guiding.
Sunday 7 November
11am - 1pm NSW & ACT Time
9:30am- 11:30am NT Time
All Adult Members
No cost to attend.
What you will need
Electronic device with camera and audio capability.
Prior to attending
Share a picture or write your favourite or most memorable moment as a Girl Guide Member by uploading onto a Memory Board.
- Your First & last Name
- Your Guiding Name and Region
- Either upload picture or write a short story.
- Short blurb including date and location of your favourite or most memorable moment.
- You will receive a link to the Memory Board to upload to once you register.
- Maximum 2 moments per person.
- Even if you are not able to attend the online event, you can still send through your favourite or most memorable moment to be uploaded to the Memory Board. Send through your picture and short story to [email protected]
Current Members of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT must ensure their membership is current before registering. You will need your membership number available to register.
5pm Thursday 4 November.
If you have any questions please email the Event Team via [email protected]