You’ve decided to take the next step in your Guiding journey, and become a Leader….bravo!
Leadership Qualification is now a one day course online for Adult member wishing to pursue a Leadership Role and District Managers who want to become Unit Leaders.
8:45am - 2:30pm (Sydney Time)
This Course Covers:
- Unit Leaders/Assistant Unit Leader roles
- Australian Guide Program (AGP) in action
- The Patrol System
- Planning a program
- Campfire, history & Guides’ Own
- Being safe
- Promise & Law
- Managing your Unit
this course has mandatory pre-requisites
- Signed the Code of Conduct, and sent to Girl Guide Office
- Completed the induction and send to Girl Guide Office
- Provided your WWCC, WWVP or Ochre details to Girl Guide Office
- Completed all modules in the ALQP course on e-Guiding
- Received your Passport
If you have not fulfilled one or more of the course requirements, please contact Girl Guide Officer as soon as possible, as your course application may be declined.
- - Please note, there is a maximum capacity for this course. Register early to avoid disappointment
- If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to Register
Registrations open -
Friday 23 October 2020
Registrations close -
9 November 2020
Registration & Refund Policy Courses:
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
5pm Monday 9 November 2020, unless course is filled prior to this date.
Once you have registered you will receive more information regarding the training via email
No name changes, refunds or transfers after Monday 9 November.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com
and will only be processed under extenuating circumstances.
In some cases, a transfer to the next available equivalent course in the calendar year may be considered. To request a transfer after the registration close date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Member and Support Engagement Team at email@example.com
or call the Girl Guides Office on 02 8396 5200, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.