We are at fully capacity for this training. Next training will be 7 November, REGISTER HERE!
The purpose of the Becoming a Manager course is to give the new District Manager the skills and knowledge to manage the information, finances and property of the District according to Girl Guides Australia and State Girl Guide Organisation requirements.
Online through Zoom
9am - 12:30pm
This Course Covers:
- The skills and knowledge required to build, lead and manage an effective team.
- An introduction to what is needed to build for the future will be discussed and ideas shared but the immediate focus is to ensure the ‘basics’ are operating well in the District.
- Development of skills to maintain harmony in the group and to minimise conflict.
- Leading Volunteers
- Changing Roles
- Acknowledged Code of Conduct
- Completed Induction Form and sent it to Girl Guide Office
- Provided your WWCC, WWVP or Ochre details to Girl Guide Office
- Completed Management Qualification e-guiding modules
- Received your Manager's Passport
If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to Register
Registrations open -
Friday 2 October
Registrations close -
Monday 19 October
Registration & Refund Policy Courses:
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW & ACT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
5pm Monday 19 October. Unless course is filled prior to this date.
Once you have registered you will receive more information regarding the training via email
No name changes, refunds or transfers after Monday 19 October.
In some cases, a transfer to the next available equivalent course in the calendar year may be considered. To request a transfer after the registration close date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Member and Supporter Engagement Team at email@example.com
or call the Girl Guides Office on 02 8396 5200, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.