You’ve decided to take the next step in your Guiding journey, and become a Leader….bravo!
Leadership Qualification is now a one day course online for Adult Members wishing to pursue a Leadership Role and District Managers who want to become Unit Leaders.
Sunday 21 August
8:45am - 2:30pm
This Course Covers:
- Unit Leaders/Assistant Unit Leader roles
- Australian Guide Program (AGP) in action
- The Patrol System
- Planning a program
- Campfire, history & Guides’ Own
- Being safe
- Promise & Law
- Managing your Unit
Please ensure you have:
- Completed the LQ eGuiding Modules
- Received your Leadership Passport
- Completed your Induction with your Mentor
You must also be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT and have your membership number available to sign up online. If you have not fulfilled one or more of the course requirements, please contact Girl Guide Office as soon as possible, as your course application may be declined.
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity for this course. Register early to avoid disappointment
- If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to Register
Registrations open - 28th October 2021
Registrations close - 8th August 2022
5.00pm 8 August, unless course is filled prior to this date.
Once you have registered you will receive more information regarding the training via email
To request a transfer after the registration close date please email [email protected]
Contact the Membership Team at [email protected]
or 02 8396 5200, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.