This is a one-day on water course designed to enable participants to develop their canoe and kayak skills.
51 Dorking Rd
Cabarita NSW 2137
Saturday 8:30am - 4pm
Guides aged 10+
This Course Covers:
- General Boating Safety
ie entering, moving about in, loading and leaving, storage and care and buoyancy of the canoe.
- Explain the rules of boating
- Being able to turn, back and have control of the canoe/kayak
- Trefoil 1 & 2 participates more information is in your Look Wide Book.
- Capsize Skills
- All participants are required to be able to swim 50m in Deep moving water.
- Download the KIT LIST HERE
- Two-day weekend non-residential.
- If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to Register
Registrations open -
24 November 2021
Registrations close -
24 October 2022
Registration & Refund Policy Courses:
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
5pm Monday 24 October 2022, unless course is filled prior to this date.
Once you have registered you will receive more information regarding the training via email
No name changes, refunds or transfers after 5pm Monday 24 October 2022.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to [email protected]
and will only be processed under extenuating circumstances.
In some cases, a transfer to the next available equivalent course in the calendar year may be considered. To request a transfer after the registration close date please email [email protected]
Contact the Courses Team at [email protected]
or call the Girl Guides Office on 02 8396 5200, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.