GGA Committee Member Positions
17 November 2022
GGA is seeking expressions of interest for appointments of Girl Guide members to the various Committees of the GGA Board.
Positions are available as follows:
- 1 or 2 positions on the Governance and People Committee;
- 1 or 2 positions on the Membership Strategy Committee;
- 1 or 2 positions on the Australian Guiding Committee.
Young women applicants are encouraged to apply!
Essential Skills Required
Committee Members must:
- Have a hardworking appreciation and understanding of the requirements and responsibilities of sitting on a Board committee of a not-for-profit organisation.
- Support the vision and ethos of GGA and the World Association of Girl Guides & Girl Scouts (WAGGGS)
- Demonstrate a commitment to GGA's Code of Conduct and GGA policies
- Support the GGA Strategic Plan
Additional skills valued
Applicants with one or more of the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- Partnerships and grants
- Non-formal education
- People performance management
Girl Guides Australia welcomes applications from diverse candidates.
This is a voluntary role. Committee members are not remunerated.
Parties interested in seeking further information can contact Marianne Karam, GGA Company Secretary, by email ([email protected]).
Closing date for the EOI is Friday 9 December 2022.