SAVE THE DATE
Enjoy a day of canoeing, kayaking, rowing and for the adrenaline junkies, take a ride in our fast-paced powerboats!
Dolphin Day is an annual event at RTS Tingira for Pre-Junior and Junior Guides accompanied by their Leaders.
Saturday 7 November
Sunday 8 November
51 Dorking Road
9:30am - 3pm
Pre-Junior and Junior Guides, accompanied by their Leaders.
Junior Leaders are able to attend as helpers for their Unit however they will need to register as a youth attendee.
Pre-Junior and Junior Guides - TBD
Adults and non boating adults - TBD
Lunch is included in both ticket types.
- This event is very popular and may reach capacity before the registrations close date. To avoid missing out make sure you register early.
- All youth participants will need to bring a copy of their ADM 27
, and all adult participants will need to bring a copy of their ADM 28
- If you are a Junior Leader and would like to help the RTS Tingira Committee with the dolphin Day activities please email your interest to email@example.com
- This event is subject to weather conditions.
- If you are having trouble registering please refer to How to register
or How to Register a Unit
Registrations Open -
Monday 24 August
Registrations Close -
Monday 19 October
Registration & Refund Policy Courses:
You must be a current Member of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT in good financial standing to attend. Please make sure your membership is current before registering and have your membership number available to sign up online.
Registrations close: 5pm Monday 19 October, unless program is filled prior to this date.
Once you have registered you will receive more information regarding the program via email.
No name changes, refunds or transfers after Monday 19 October.
All refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will only be processed under extenuating circumstances.
In some cases, a transfer to the next available equivalent program in the calendar year may be considered. To request a transfer after the registration close date please email email@example.com.
Contact the Member and Supporter Engagement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office on 02 8396 5200, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.