Guide Hall Closures and COVID-19 Restrictions for Greater Sydney, Woollahra, Waverly, Randwick, and City of Sydney Councils
25 June 2021
Restrictions for Greater Sydney have been extended for the following Local Government Areas (LGAs) effect from 11:59 pm 25 July 2021, Friday 25 June, until at least 11:59 pm on Friday 2 July 2021:
- City of Sydney
GUIDE HALL CLOSURE—Effective from 11:59 pm 25 June 2021—Guide Halls located within the four LGAs affected by the recent COVID-19 restrictions.
Your Guide Hall will need to be closed, as it cannot operate under the reasons set out by NSW Health at this time.
- All Guiding activities must be cancelled or transitioned to being virtual. This is including but is not limited to school holiday programs, cleaning, and working bees.
- Third-Party hirers of Guide properties within these LGAs cannot operate at this time and will need to be notified.
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and
- Medical care or compassionate needs;
- Exercise outdoors in groups of 10 or
- Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home.
It is important to note that these restrictions are in addition to those announced on 23 June 2021, which will now be extended until 11:59 pm on Friday 2 July 2021.
We appreciate your support to ensure Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT adhere to the current COVID-19 restrictions. Should you have any questions surrounding the current restrictions please direct them to [email protected]
or call Guide House on 02 8396 5200.