Applications for the Crown Reserves Improvement Fund 2023 are now in progress
17 OCTOBER 2023
The CROWN RESERVES IMPROVEMENT FUND (CRIF) 2023 Grant Round opened open Monday 16 October, and closes Fri 17 November, 2023. This grant round is only available for Girl Guides properties in NSW for which Guides are the Crown Land Manager.
Succesful applicationtts will be notified in May 2024.
CRIF grants of between $1000 and $1,000,000 may be applied for.
The type of project that will be considered for CRIF assistance include:
- Maintaining or refurbishing buildings to comply with regulatory obligations, and to improve their usefulness for the community
- Projects that support renewable energy use, energy efficiency, water efficiency and environmentally sustainable practices
- Projects that support the role that volunteers play in the management of Crown land
If you would like to apply for a CRIF grant to complete a project in or around your hall or campsite, please submit an Expression of Interest to [email protected]
with the subject heading “CRIF 2023 EOI”. Your Expression of Interest must include:
- details of the project, including the current state of repair and your desired outcome,
- how you plan to complete the project and the timeframe you think you will require,
- approximate overall cost and
- confirmation of any other monies you have raised to put towards the project.
Photographs, drawings, quotes and any other information that you can provide to us will assist
The deadline for receipt of Expressions of Interest is 5pm on Wednesday 1 November.
The Property Team will review Expressions of Interest and will advise successful Districts by 5pm Monday 6 November, so that we can then jointly work with you on the application to be submitted by 17 November.
If you have any questions please email [email protected]
with the subject line “CRIF 2023” and we will endeavour to help you.
Please note, Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT will not support any applications that are submitted directly. All CRIF2023 applications MUST
be submitted through our office.