Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you thrive in an office environment and love making people feel supported? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our Member Services Administrator position at Guide House!
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our valued Members and Volunteers, providing vital support to ensure the success of Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT. You'll collaborate with our team, including our Event Manager, Membership Development Officers, and Volunteer Development Manager to create a positive impact.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of customer service, database, and administrative experience (or relevant qualifications)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with database and data entry (experience with iMIS is a plus)
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities
- Previous experience in a membership organization is a bonus
- Proficiency in various IT applications
- A passion for team-based decision making and collaborative work culture
- A knack for achieving quality outcomes, meeting deadlines, and thriving in a supportive team environment
- An action-oriented, creative, and flexible mindset
Hybrid working model! You must be able to work 3 days per week in Surry Hills NSW head office. Applications should address the required skills and experience in the Position Description
If you're ready to join our team and make a meaningful difference, we want to hear from you! Apply now and be a part of an organisation that empowers girls and women to reach their full potential.
Please send your applications via email to Karen Yeo, Senior Manager, Operations on [email protected]
Applications close: 5pm, Thursday 19 October.